Thursday, January 22, 2009

42 - the ultimate answer


SURPRISE!  I'm tired!!  And I need to sneeze... plus my belly is all messed up... grand... why do I insist that I can still eat dairy?  Oh, that's right, because I'm an idiot. 

LAME!

Oh well.  So I need to buy a scanner and a printer.  And I have them picked out, I just need the cash.  You know what?  Tonight is very lame.  Sick belly.  Low on cash.  My kid smells like a mixture of day old oatmeal and lotion - yes, it makes no sense but it's the truth.  And he's crusty. It doesn't matter how many times I wash him, things get trapped under his chin.  All 14 of them.

I can't wait till this skin thing clears up.  Some times he just cries and it breaks my ever loving heart!  But like I said, there is only so much lotion I can put on him... Oh and the poop ears!  How and why in hell do his ears smell like poo?!!  He is just a damn mystery.  An enigma!  Oh my little riddler... 

I think tonight is going to be a bad night.
Just a feeling I have.
My cabin fever is a bit out of hand today.  And I don't know what I'm going to do about it.  With Chris working this weird shift, I'm trapped inside.  I went outside for a second and a half earlier today - you know, to look at the sky.  Just wanted to confirm that it was still there.  

it is

And then I spent the next 2 hours cooing, "It's okay.  You're okay." as I bounced Xander and walked my house... 

Summer can NOT get here fast enough.  We complain about the humidity but it's nice not being itchy, and I'm sure he can't wait for it either.  Plus, there will be a few weeks when we can move around outside.  

Maybe then I won't feel so antsy!  I think I might... no, I don't think.  I'm just brain dead.  In the end, between bad skin, shitty weather, cabin fever, stupid shifts and a few other crappy things -it's safe to say that The House of Youngless is getting ready to blow a very large gasket!

February 21st and April 18th... I plan on being very drunk those days.  So if you don't like me very drunk - you should not talk to me on February 21st or April 18th.

I have to go return some emails before I am beckoned!  

No comments:

Post a Comment