Sunday, January 18, 2009

And the Eagles lost...


Lame!!!!!!!

~sigh~

After a long heart to heart, I'm doing better today.  And my friend coffee is back on the table!  Added to Xander now being on benadryl... which means the laundry is in the washer and after creating a hefty "wish-list" of summer clothing online (seems I gave most of my clothing away when I was pregnant - oh hormones... why is my husband still married to me?)
I have been sitting here writing up dessert ideas.  Why?  I don't know.  I just keep getting these dessert ideas in my head.  Yes, they are all variations of brownies but they're delicious.  The only problem - I'm not a fan of having junk food in the house, because I eat it... and right now I still have a plate of S'more Brownies (thats what started the brownie craze) and a 1 lb bag of plain m&m and a 1 lb bag of peanut m&m...

I'm a vegetarian for christ sake!  Shouldn't I come up with recipes that are good for me?  Where's the fun in that... I'm eating a big salad tomorrow so I can not hate myself again... stupid Little Caesars opening up down the street and my intrepid need to have dessert... 

Lies... tomorrow I'm making some sort of stew.  It's stew weather.  Stew and biscuits and then I'm going to finally watch Old Boy.  The second movie of the Korean Mr. Vengeance series... 
Anyone see Kiki's Delivery Service?  I want to watch that next.  I should just buy it.  I already have Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away... 

Did I mention the pot of coffee I just about polished off?

The point of this blog.  There isn't one.  There never is!  That is the joy of blogging!  
This week is going to be an interesting one, so - in advance - you have been warned!  Here's hoping I don't lose my mind again, but until there ISN'T 4 feet of snow on the ground... I can't make any promises...

Time to clean!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment