Monday, January 19, 2009

George S. Patton - "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."


Isn't that just an awesome quote?

So!  Anyway!  I had my ass kicked today, in a good way.  Thank you, you know who you are.  I just wanted to get that out there.  HOLLA!  

Moving on...

I've spent most of tonight writing up some recipes, again.  I know it sounds dull but it gives me something to do, so if you have a sweet tooth let me know, because I think I'm going to start testing these recipes over the next few days.  

I've run out of laundry to wash!  Might as well make some desserts to pass off on friends... I'm trying to put a spin on something traditional.  You'll see... oh, you'll see... like I said.  If you're interested, let me know and I'll get some samples to you.  
You know what hit me a moment ago? How I need a couple new pans to make some of these things and I don't know of one kitchen store any more... stupid ass mega stores.  That means I either have to get my butt out to Lyndhurst (cuz that's doable) or order on line... LAME-A-TRON!!!!

I think Chris and I will be carting the wee on to Lyndhurst on Saturday!

As you can see, right now I'm in good spirits.  I'm trying to do that "silver lining" thing and look towards the future thing.  And make junk food.
Sugar and promises... it's almost like I'm dating myself.  If only I'd buy myself flowers and put out... damn tease...

My goal for tonight is simple.  Later, when I start to lose my mind again... NOT to come on here!  But where would the fun in that be?  I have no idea... 

Right now, I'm going to go back to the recipe thing.  I promised my hubby peanut butter cup blondies for tomorrow.  I need to do some research!  

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment