Monday, January 19, 2009

Just in! Still sane... sure I am


I'm sure I just jinxed myself, as I normally do, but I figure I just got him to go back to sleep so I probably have a 10 minutes window until my workout of champions!

I should go lay down on the couch or something, or eat or do both - chances are I won't do either.  I know I should do both of them, but don't wanna.  What I want to eat I'd have to construct and it's early - lame.

Its funny.  When I can't get to my computer I have about 10,000 things running through my brain.  I write blogs that I'm sure I'm going to remember, which I never do.  Obviously it's not that important - or, it's like what I'm thinking right now.  Something I'm just not willing to share.  There are a few things like that in my life

I have a request to the world.  Tomorrow at 7pm (6pm Central and 4pm Pacific) if we could all get together and pray for about 10 minutes that Xander will be sleeping through the night by Friday I promise to go around the country and give you all a big wet kiss! PLEEEASE!!

Screw it.  I'm going to go lay on the couch and watch Bring it On.  Oh, you read that right, and I could give a rats ass.  There is nothing on that interests me and all the channels I usually fall to are either in info-mercial land or they're talking basketball, which I loath.  That reminds me... there is a fight I need to record Saturday night.

Good night.  Sweet dreams!  
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment