Thursday, January 15, 2009

Makeup is evil


I fell asleep with some mascara on earlier and now my left eye is all screwed up!  So lame!

Anyway.  I have a movie for you all to see.  It's called Black Book - please do NOT confuse this with the movie called LITTLE Black Book - the movie I speak of is about a jewish woman in WWII Holland.  Very good.  It took me a while to watch it, but that has more to do with Xander than anything else...  Check it out!

I've been sequestered inside our home until Mr. Alexander's face heals up a bit.  That sentence should read to you like this - "By tomorrow night Aryn will be out of her mind from being home too long!!  WAIT TILL WE GET TO READ THAT BLOG?!!!"
The next time I have plans to leave my house are Saturday at 12:30pm.  It's a ways off but it's worth it in my opinion - because it involves a massage!  FINALLY!  And it only took 5 months...

But the little guys face seems to be doing a bit better!  He's shiny because he has so much lotion on his head - but that's better than being red and crusty.

All I'm saying is this summer.  When he's a little big bigger and its a hell of a lot warmer - I am NOT sitting inside this blasted house all the time!  I love it.  I'm glad we bought it.  But COME ON!  I want to see trees and cars and the sky unobstructed by a pane of glass!  God damn I get cabin fever bad.  Always have.  Never ate right, never slept well and can't sit still to long or I go a bit batty... 

Well, that's not so bad.  I look at it this way, when life gets too comfortable, you're doing something wrong.  

I'm just trying to kill some time.  I think I'm going to go curl up on the couch with some tea and watch 3 days of the daily show.

I'm sure I'll be back later.  And I'm sure I'll have nothing to add.  But in the end I'll be back! And that sure is exciting now ain't it!


No comments:

Post a Comment