Friday, January 16, 2009

My eyes are starting to cross...


But I can't complain... it's a good night - and I'm sure I just jinxed myself.  

I just watched BSG and I still love that fraking show.  

Anyway, I don't know why I'm so tired.  I slept till ten and then took a nap around 3... guess it's just one of those nights.  I supposed it probably has to do with the fact that Xan isn't happy which means there was a lot of walking around and cooing.  Cooing burns calories by the dozen!  HA!

He's 15 lbs now and its getting harder and harder to hold him for long periods of time, but what'cha gonna do?   Right now I look at it like this, if that's the only way he'll sleep I'll hold him for as long as he wants.  I swear his eyes are just rimmed in red from the lack of sleep in his life.  But his skin is starting to clear up so, hopefully, by next week at this time he'll be doing a lot better. 
Now the weather just needs to break so that he can just be happy all the time!  You know, the thing that sucks the most is that he was on the fast track to sleeping at night and then this.

Like I said, I just feel bad for the little guy.  I have dry skin but what he has... it's just painful looking.


It's 2:30, that's not that bad.  Guess I can't watch my movie.  It's about 2 hours long.  Well, I COULD watch it, but I'm going to a spa day tomorrow and don't want to over sleep!  This, my friends, is what has been keeping me going for the last month!  The knowledge that tomorrow at one I get to do yoga, have a facial and get a massage.  Maybe later in the day I'll finally get that oatmeal stuff for my tub and take a soak too!  Ohh... it's funny how the little things that keep you going change in only a matter of a few months!

I miss my old massotherapist... Trish and her hands of gold...  I would actually need to get a ride home after going to her because I would be so relaxed I couldn't see straight... I should really go back.  I've been saying that for about a year now, time to shut up and just do it!

You know, I really don't have much of anything to say.  I can't even tell you what I did today.  I must have done something, right?  Outside of napping, going to the store, making dinner and rocking Xander... guess that was enough to fill my day!

Funny side note.  If I hear Xander crying and Chris grabs him I start rocking, regardless.  I didn't even notice I was doing it until Chris pointed it out.  But yes.  I rock from side to side and sometimes I even start to hum... Just like Pavlov's dog.  :)

I'm going to stop now, granted I could do this ALL NIGHT LONG!  But I think I'll go do some yoga instead.  My back is killing me, softly...

Here's hoping tomorrow it's in the + side of life!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment