Wednesday, January 21, 2009

scheduled outage at 4pm...


I don't know what that means, but I thought I'd let you all know about it.  

I, personally, like to schedule my outages when I'm alone, kinda like now.  But hey - who am I?

My back is killing me today.  Xan will be 15 weeks on Sunday and my epidural spot is still swollen up.  It's this stupid weather.  THIS WINTER IS KILLING ME!  Slowly and softly.  It's eating me alive and there is nothing I can do about it.

Be patient.  Be patient.

Evidently there are about 52 virtues, but for some reason I always get stuck on that one.

I'm tired of being patient.  At least about this winter I am.  It's like being trapped.  And I hate it more than anything I can say.

Yes, same shit.  Different day.

I'm happy to report that Xander is doing much better.  He hates his medicine but can you blame him?  It smells gross and it doesn't taste too great so why should he like it?  It's not like Tylenol which, according to my sons reaction, tastes WONDERFUL!  But beggars can't be choosers, as they say.  Yet we all keep trying, don't we.

I think I'm going to just go veg out on the couch.  I really don't know what else to do.  I'm not in a writing mood.  I'm not in any mood.  That's probably a good thing.
I wish I was one of those people who could just suffice to do nothing but veg... I'd say  I'd try it, but I'm over trying to change myself.  I spent a long time becoming me and frankly, after the last few weeks of beating myself up over it, which is totally lame - why would I try to do that again?

Oh, two things.  If you like cartoons in the form of anime, you need to watch Paprika, it's awesome, I think I may watch it again!  And if you like comics - there is a new series being put out by Marvel called "Battle School" it's a companion to the Orson Scott Card book Ender's Game, which Marvel picked up to be made into a comic.  Battle School is sooo rad!  I'm excited for the next one to come out.  So very excited!

Well, can't keep my couch waiting!  I'm sure the little one will be up soon... 

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment