Saturday, January 17, 2009

Therapy in front of the world...


Falling down... we all do it, but we all seem to react different to it.

I get embarssed and then I chastise myself about being "weak" or what naught.  
It's stupid.

We all do it.  If we didn't we'd never grow, so why do I beat myself up over it?

I broke down earlier.  My son was freaking out.  His skin still hurts him and I can't do anything about it and it breaks my heart.  He wants to be carried around all the time.  My shoulder started to hurt and the extra 15 lbs made it so much worse and I just lost it.

My poor husband finds me and his son crying.  When does he get a break?  When does he get to rest... and what makes it even worse is that I think I'm getting sick.  My stomach is no doing so well right now.  I'm just hoping I can make it till 4 am so that he can get sleep.  I should probably go lay down, which I think I'm gonna do...

All I know is that feeling vulnerable is such a hard thing for anyone and for some reason I can't seem to wrap my head around it.  I guess it all goes back to the wanting to be original, but at the same time to know that I'm not alone... 

I'm going to go lay down....
good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment