Friday, February 27, 2009

For all of you that read comic books and the rest of you that should...


Orson Scott Card's Ender's Shadow - BATTLE SCHOOL

You are to get into your cars and go to a comic shop or go here and pick it up.  

And if you're one of those people who think comics are for kids.  Try reading some Alan Moore (V for Vendetta or The Watchmen), Frank Miller (The Dark Knight Returns, Ronin), Brian Michael Bendis (Torso, Jinx), Will Eisner (The Spirit), Neil Gaiman (Sandman), Garth Ennis (Preacher), Jim Lee (Batman: Hush), Harvey Pekar (American Splendor) 

And don't be so jaded against comic books

I have me some reading to do!

~trust me... I'll be back later.

bye!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful reminder. I read all available Orson Scott Card's books several years ago. Loved his novels....I still like comic books!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out Battle School. Right now it's following Bean's story and it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete