Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm not crying in my wheaties today! WOOHOO!


My psycho break down is over, for now... you know, until the next time my instability floats to the surface causing me to lose my mind and come here to tell you all about it.  If only you discouraged me from doing this - naaaaw!  Where would the fun in that be?  Anyway, I feel since I read all of your lovely words I should reciprocate with words of my own.

It's like a slow torture isn't it?  But you don't even know because it's all convoluted into pretty nothings!  Oh how I jest with you... 

So here I am.  I blew off some steam last night and then paid for it today.  Yes, baby hangovers are not good.  But it was still worth it.  And my little kid wasn't that bad... I mean, it would have been nice to be able to eat dinner AT the restaurant, but hey - that's just crazy talk.  I should be happy I got to go out in the first place now shouldn't I?  And I should be elated that we found the little guy some sweet Batman swimming trunks!  

You know - cup half full kinda crap!  Not half stupid (which seems to be my M.O.)

Another happy turn of events is that I booked a vacation for us yesterday.  Sadly the child won't be with us.  It makes me nervous... I've only been away from him for 24 hours once in the past 5 months...  And we will be gone from a Friday night to the following Tuesday... I'm trying not to think about it.  I need the vacation like a college student needs to sell his plasma for beer money... 

No.  It doesn't make sense to me either.

I'm also going to start running again this week.  I'm always much more stable when I'm working out.  I think it's the chemicals and all of that crap.  I just need to find a place to run - I don't want to run around here, by the home, I'd much rather run someplace that I don't have 15 sets of neighboring eyes on me.

Neighbors are nice.  But I'm still not used to them.  All of our past neighbors weren't that nice.  Hell, one of them would call our landlord monthly to complain about us.  It was nice... fanfare!  JOY!

Anyway, I think I need to do the health kick thing for a bit.  Cleanse the soul.  How long do you think I can make it without coffee?  I've proven I can go weeks without beer... but coffee?  That might just be suicide in the making.  (smoking I'm not worried about.  I gave it up cold turkey for el bambino so I can do that again)

Don't worry.  I'm sure I'll be here and tell you ALL about it!
I'm going to start Monday.  
I'll start slow.
Cut out the night time coffee - keep the "get my ass moving" coffee.

Then run after work.  If I do that 3 days a week.  
Maybe I'll smile when I'm sober!

Oh, wait.  I forgot.  Wrinkles... smiling is bad!  

KIDDING!

I have 6 more episodes of Doctor Who to watch and then I need to find out when BSG is on since my stupid ass DVR didn't tape it yesterday... See, machines ARE taking over the world and ruining my TV viewing... 

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment