Wednesday, April 8, 2009

sometimes I get so tired I feel my eyes crossing before I know what's really going on...


HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

I need to go to bed... I don't know what's even compelling me to be on here - sheer will I suppose...  

So here is a recap of my week - as you can see, I saw Twilight on Sunday... still wish I hadn't.  Monday was normal - except for the fact that we are no longer in any debt at all!!  Isn't that just awesome?  I like to think so... Tuesday I spent the day with my son, which means I was napping at 5 once the husband came home because my eyes were crossing - badly (but thats more due to the fact that I had a whole 2 hours of sleep the night before!!)

And then today, or just now, I spent a very long time working on my other blog - Yes, it's almost like I'm cheating on myself... but not like that at all...

And I still have a cold... plus it's nearly one in the morning... 
I need sleep... I will come here soon and write something pretty and put up pictures!  It will be grand!

You have a great night!  BYE!

~good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment