Thursday, April 23, 2009

Why?



Why?  Why is it so hard for people not to suck?  I mean, I don't ask for much in life, clothes on my back, food in my belly, time with the fam, maybe a candy bar here or there.  But thats not good enough.  

Nope.

I'm going to be a hermit by the time I'm 40 and to be honest - I'm kinda looking forward to it, because then... ahhh... sweet, sweet silence.

Excuse me.
Thank you!
I'm sorry, were you looking at that?
Can I hold the door for you?

When did it become acceptable to be rude?  When did everyone start thinking that they're more important or even just better than everyone else?  I don't mind a little confidence.  Actually, I think it's a great thing to have, but that moment when you hear yourself saying in your head, "Oh, they're just jealous of me!"  No.  No, they're not.  Just like you don't see the daily ins and outs of their life, they don't see it in yours.  So get off your high horse and realize that we are all born into this shit and we're all gonna die too.  And you know what that means?  We're all equals.

~sigh~

Venting is fun.

I'm going to go eat some strawberries now.

And to everyone that sucks... you can suck a big one huge.
How long till I go on vacation?

2 comments:

  1. I would like to bitch slap the world, than take a picture of my hand print and post it on facebook so the rest of the world can see.

    ReplyDelete