Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Soundtrack of my life!






This is me bored at work... Thanks Beeze!


IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?So, here's how it works:



1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)



2. Put it on shuffle



3. Press play



4. For every question, type the song that's playing



5. When you go to a new question, press the next button



6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool...



7.Then tag 11 friends including the one that tagged you



For this I used the Playlist that is at the bottom of the page.....



Opening Credits: Love You More (Buzzcocks)



Waking Up: Change of Heart (Cyndi Lauper)



First Day At School: Smile Like You Mean It (Killers)



Falling In love: Somebody Told Me (Killers)



Fight Song: Puppet on a String (The Hives)



Breaking up: Say (Girl in a Coma)



Prom: Be With You (Bangles)



Life's OK: Midnight Show (Killers)



Mental Breakdown: Johnny Are You Queer? (Josie Cotton)



Driving: Allison (The Pixies)



Flashback: True Colors (Cyndi Lauper)



Getting Back Together: Let's Spend the Night Together (The Rolling Stones)



Wedding: In Your Room (The Bangles)



Birth of Child: She Bop (Cyndi Lauper)



Final Battle: Dead Bum (Tilt)



Death Scene: Manic Monday (Bangles)



Funeral Song: Catus (The Pixies)



End Credits: T.H.E.H.I.V.I.E.S. (The Hives)


I don't have many songs on my work computer...


2 comments:

  1. Birth of a child...She Bop! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? I started laughing when it started playing.

    ReplyDelete