Thursday, June 18, 2009

stop



stop it now
stop it
the noise
the sounds
the mess in my head

stop the light
and the dark 
thing things that distract

pull it together
before you fall apart
and stop it 

listen to the world
the wind in the trees
know that the simplicty
is still worth it
that the phones 
and the noise
the radio
the tv

muddles

stop it
stop it all
before it depletes you
before you are empty inside
know there is more
that you may not see
because of the cluster
the clutter
mess

Take that second
it's worth it
there will be more 
messy 
busy
others peoples moments
take this one 
for 
you

and stop it
before 
you can't remember
why you started
at 
all

stop

2 comments:

  1. I really like this...I have nothing better to offer...I'm an a$$! It's been an odd week sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it Beeze! And why are you an ass? Trust me, it's been an odd week over here too...

    ReplyDelete