Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tell me about you! (but first, read about me! HA!)




I took this from another blog... a blog that wasn't the Beeze!  WEIRD!  I KNOW!  But I couldn't help myself... give me a good bunch 'o questions and I just have to answer them!

(and were did I find these fabulous question?  HERE - Magic Lantern Show!  A new blog for you to check out!  And yes... you're welcome!)

AND NOW (drum roll) THE QUIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are your current obsessions?
- Blogging, writing, reading, my family, cooking, food and blogging
.
Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
- My beautiful
tan heels, navy blue sailor shorts and hot pink, black, teal and white t-shirts
.
What's for Dinner?
- I had pizza because I got back into town around 7 and didn't have time to get to the store.
.
What's the last thing you bought?
- Pizza
.
What are you listening to?
- Nothing
.
If you were a God/Goddess who would you be?
- Athena or Isis
.
Favorite holiday spots?
- New York, London and now L.A. has made the cut - and any place beachy - I'm a fan of beaches
.
Reading right now?
- The Secret Garden, I forgot how much I loved that story
.
Who or what makes you split your sides laughing?
- This past weekend I've laughed more than I have in months, and my son

.
Who's your Hero/Heroine?
- People who are willing to take the leap even though its scary as hell
.
First Spring Thing?
- Not sure what that means... so I'm going to say the cherry blossoms
.
Favourite Film?
- I'm going to say Die Hard.  Why?  I've see it about 2,000 times and I just had the pleasure of seeing Nakatomi Tower!  Well, I should say Fox Studios - but same diff!
.
Care to share some wisdom?
- Don't take yourself so seriously, no one else does
.
If you were a tree, which one would you be, and why?
- I suppose a Cherry Tree or maybe Birch - they are both very pretty
.
Name fictitious characters who made a lasting impression on you?
-Andrew Wiggins, Edmond Dantes, Hank Chinaski
.
4 words to describe yourself?
- Driven
- Witty (heehee)
- Curious
- Dedicated
.
6 things you love? (other than the obvious ones)
- Writing
- Reading
- Exploring new cities
- Good Food
- Unexpected BBQs with new and old friends 
- Good Conversation

1 comment: