Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A blog about how cool it is to be just as cool as you're told to be!


Every now and again I like to post different blogs that I've read that I think you should read.

I'll tell you right now, I know that my blog really isn't much of anything than a voyeuristic look inside my life and at times that life really isn't much more than.. well... dull boring life.

I don't write about things on here that are "news worthy" just poems and thoughts and mental break downs and whatever the hell else I feel like popping off about in the middle of the night.

There are many blogs that are lists or updated and then there is this one. The one I'm suggesting to you right now. It's about my local music scene (cleveland's punk/rock scene) and I have to say it's by far one of the funniest blogs I've read in a while.


I was "warned" not to post about this blog, seeing that the blogger states that he doesn't care if people read his blog. He knows he's funny and doesn't need other people to tell him he is. (if he didn't care if other people read his words he'd write a diary and tuck it under his mattress so no other living soul would  read them - put something on the internet its a cry for others to read your words. I include myself in that lot.)

With the vernacular of other great bloggers such as The Beezewax or What a Jerk, I think what I enjoyed most about Def Aliens was reading someone else's words about things that have annoyed me for years.

If you're from Cleveland - read it!
If you like making fun of people - read it!
If you're board - read it!

Promise to post some mid-life crisis moment later - but for now I have to pay the bills

enjoy your day!
-A

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip...Def Aliens is hilarious! and thanks for the plug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great? I was at one of the more recent shows and I kinda wish I would have people watched a bit more... guess Friday I'll finally know who they are!

    ReplyDelete