Thursday, July 30, 2009

funky chicken

I'm doing the "funk" thing again, which is relatively annoying on all levels. I realize the cause of it at the moment, it's late, I'm hungry (but refuse to eat, because it's late), I've been sick on and off for two days (mostly do to really bad eating habits), and I'm sore from working out.

Actually the sore thing doesn't bother me in the least. I'm just that sadistic that after working out for a few days if I'm NOT in pain I'm pissed off. The issue right now is that I'm sore from my work out earlier this evening, which means tomorrow I'm going to be wrecked.

And I'm finally going to see the new Harry Potter movie. 
What?
I'm allowed. I'm a girl. Girls can go see those kind of movies and get away with it. It's some sort of biological law... I'd read it back to you but I lost the "Girls v. Boys Charter" so many years ago, now I just go on memory and generally I paraphrase the things I feel should be in place solely to obtain things I personally want.

Greedy.
Don't care!

But the funk is there.
I forgot to add "overwhelmed" to the list. I'm Overwhelmed. 

I've always wondered what it's like to be underwhelmed and then I remember all my ex-boyfriends....

My life has become insanely busy as of late and I'm not sure how to deal with it. Do I like it? Do I hate it? Personally I feel if I had a personal assistant to keep me in check then I wouldn't feel stressed at all, but lucky for me, I don't have one and then add to that my attention span... it's not long. Seriously... I get bored so damn easy.

I tried to use that fact about me to compliment my husband one night... oddly he didn't take it as a compliment.

"You should be flattered honey!"
"Why?"
"Well, seeing that I get bored so damn easily and we've been together for nearly 8 whole years, you must be special. Like special special, not short bus special..."
"Thanks?"

He's such a lucky man! 

I should just go to bed and start on tomorrow, but my nails are drying and the kids stirring, so if I go in now and turn on the monitor it'll wake up the husband...

MY LIFE IS LIKE LIVING IN A MINE FIELD! 
No really it's not, but I'm over dramatic and I had pizza for dinner - and not good pizza, cheap pizza, so it didn't get the job done.

I'm attempting to find a point right now, but I don't have one. So I'm going to go to bed. At least tomorrow is Friday, that's something! ...sure it is... 

No comments:

Post a Comment