Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 7


This is the last day of my first week.

I'm proud of myself, even though I know that these have only been the first few steps on this path. I know that I will have moments when I don't think I can do this.

I'm sure the holidays will prove to be hard. But when aren't the holidays a hard time?

I plan on not letting it get me down. 
Take life as it comes at me, in stead of looking for life to be something that it isn't.

There won't be a long blog about me letting things go tonight. I have a bachelorette party to attend to, and while I don't plan on recapping the debauchery of the one in February, I'm sure I won't be in the state to blog. And even if I am, I don't think that drinking and blogging it the best idea in life.

Just like drink dialing/texting.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend, and I'll be back at it tomorrow for sure. (maybe a little hung over, but back at it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment