Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day One

I've been going through a transition over the past year or so, and recently it has come to my attention that I am no where near done with that transition.

A weird turn, for the better I think, has fallen into my lap, and I plan on following it.

Why am I telling you this? Well, my posts are going to change. Probably not drastically, but they will change. There are some things in my life that I need to remove and I, being the compulsive writer I am, will probably bring them to the table on here - thus leaving other spectrums of my life on scathed... 

I'm marking today as day one... I plan on going 365 - I want to see if I can accomplish a few things in a year. (Another reason I'll be posting it on here - proof!)

So, please bare with me
And know, as I've stated previously, I'm only out of my mind sometimes... sorta.

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to 365!

    We'd be boring if we weren't out of our minds...sometimes!

    ReplyDelete