Monday, August 24, 2009

Fantasy Football - part duce

For all of you out there that help me out - we did our draft yesterday and this is who I ended up with:

Jay Cutler (Q.B.)
Ben Roethlisberger (Q.B.)
Brandon Jacobs (R.B.)
Ronnie Brown (R.B.)
Ryan Grant (R.B.)
Jamal Lewis (R.B.)
LeSean McCoy (R.B.)
Justin Fargas (R.B.)
Larry Fitzgerald (W.R.)
Dwayne Bowe (W.R.)
Antonio Bryant (W.R.)
Domenik Hixon (W.R.)
Anthony Fasano (T.E.)
Kevin Boss (T.E.)
Nate Keading (K)
N.E. Patriots (D.F.)

Thanks to everyone who helped me! 
And yes Beeze - I bought a magazine :)

I'll keep you updated on this debauchery!

4 comments:

  1. Looks to me like you did a good job with your draft. You should have a good year as long as your players don't get hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only thing I was a little sad on was that I wanted Chicago's defense, and the quarterbacks I really wanted were taken seconds before my turn... but over all I don't think it's too bad a line up!

    Thanks for all your help!

    Still in for the writing group?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Job!

    Just had one of my drafts tonight...I think I did okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I figure that, in the end, at least it'll be something fun to do!

    And who doesn't like fun?

    ReplyDelete