Thursday, August 13, 2009

moving forward

It just hit me what the problem really is. 

Outside of this blog I have no one to share these beliefs and ideas with, because at the end of the day, it comes down to that when I speak of "transcending" or having a more spiritual life people look at me oddly. 

I've said before that I was alone and now I know that for once I wasn't lying to myself.

In this journey, I am alone. (That may not be a bad thing at all.)

My new question is, if I continue will I remain so? Will I remain alone, or better yet - who will be there when I'm done?

There is only one way to be sure, plus I'm not ready to give up on this.

360 days and counting.

4 comments:

  1. I predict you will meet people of like mind...here or in that you world you currently reside in inreality:>) I think I may understand this feeling!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so! I think you may be right.
    This may not be the path that I thought I'd end up on, but I know - in my heart - it's the right one.

    While I'm scared of being alone, I'm very excited - because with this transition, if I do end up alone, I think it will have benefits too.

    (not that I'm striving to be alone)
    :)

    ReplyDelete