Sunday, September 13, 2009

day 37


It's been a month.

I've been doing this for a month.

There are 365 days in a year - and there are still 328 left for me to go. When I look at it like that I don't feel bad.

The ultimate goal - patience. (well, one of the goals)

but I'm getting there.

The best part of my day: my son, who is now an avid crawler, was crawling down the hall towards me. One of our cats decided to come and join me for a moment, but then noticed the crawling baby and decided to get out of there before he pulled her tail - again. She jumped behind me and went downstairs and my son just started moving faster.

I shifted to my left, blocking him from getting past me, but he didn't stop. He started to climb up me and I just started to laugh.

He pretty much tackled me. It was funny.

He's cute.

You have a great night.

2 comments:

  1. It's fun! I can't lie, it's addicting. I tend to blow of things I need to do just so I can hang out with him... little dude.

    ReplyDelete