Wednesday, October 21, 2009

...jetpack...



say it slow
say it fast
just say it
say it and know it matters
you matter
somethings matter

even if we wish they didn't

say it so everyone around you jumps
freak them the hell out
SCREAM IT SO EVERYONE CAN HEAR IT MILES AWAY
or just whisper it to someone near by
but don't hold it in

its like an egg in the microwave... BOOM!
yoke everywhere...

let the world know
that you can't sit by and just
sit by

all I know is that if I could build a jetpack
I'd crawl on top of my roof
stand on the peak
flip the jets on
and I'd say it on the moon

(and then I'd fly around the world and see everything I've ever wanted too)

no one ever talks any more
they just mumble
its sad
'cause we all know we have something to say

even if it sounds like this.

(but mostly I just want my jetpack...)

No comments:

Post a Comment