Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Phase 2 is complete! More tattoos, pinups and rambling from a sore, sore woman...



That is my tattoo (as of today) with shading. If you don't remember what the first one looked like - go here - I posted that last month. My next appointment is sometime in November, and then she will be pretty and pink and brown and orange and I can't wait!

I wish you could see the ribbons better, but if I turned more you would have missed her - and we can't have that now can we?

Today wasn't nearly as smoothly as last time. Yes, last time hurt, but this time my hips hurt. How ever I was laying wasn't clicking and I had to get up twice. At one point I thought she was going to suggest we push through for color and I was all ready to say - NO! But we never came to that.

The incessant twitching must have tipped her off that I couldn't do it.

(side note: I updated my blogger... what happened to spell check? anyone?? mom???)

So there is my beautiful girl and now I should read, or write - or get a job. Anyone want to hire me? Part-time?

No comments:

Post a Comment