Friday, October 16, 2009

So much to do! NO TIME!




Have you ever noticed how people just like to do the whole "judge the book by it's cover" thing? I mean, I know I've done it. By no means to I feel that I am impervious to being judgmental, but at the end of the day - you know you hate doing it when you do.

I do at least.

What are you going to do? I also can't control people around me, or would ever want to - so... whatever... right?

I had a fun hangout with a friend last night and I paid for it today. I'm just tired and even though I know it's ok to relax, I feel like such a slacker when I have a day to myself that doesn't involve me going to at least one yoga class, reading a bunch and doing 1,000 other things.

One of my many crosses.

Things are progressing and I feel the need to complete this goal. The goal of writing on here once a day for a year - yes, I know they're not all gems... :)
But still - that's not the point now is it.

This is going to be a short entry because I do need to get some thing accomplished before I go to bed. October seems to be the month of over planning and I'm running low on spare time - well, that's a lie - I just like to be over prepared.

SO! I'm off, but I hope this reaches all of you lovelies feeling well and happy.
Tomorrow look at someone you would normally avoid and give them a compliment.

good night!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment