Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Things to remember me by


Evidently -
Evidently I say evidently too often. Evidently this is annoying... evidently I don't care if it is - still gonna say it.

Tattoos -
One step closer to being the walking museum I want to be.
Yes, you can get silly tattoos that mean nothing, and yes, you can get very personal tattoo that mean everything - personally I just love art and when I'm dead I want to be displayed in the MET. Just my skin, you can burn the rest.
Thank you.

Carnivals -
Are the best thing about summer and I'd go to everyone I could find if I had the time.
I would also own a cotton candy machine, deep frier for elephant ears and have fresh squeezed lemonade every day.

Leather -
I don't wear it. The older I get the more I realize that these products I think I "deserve" to have aren't worth anything.
Life isn't a reward system.

Memory -
I don't have one. I forget a lot of things.
It's annoying.

Winter -
While I hate it, there is nothing like 2 in the afternoon when everyone is at school or work  and it's just snowed. The world is perfectly still and beautifully white.

Fear -
I'm afraid of electricity. When I was a kid I went to plug something into a socket and wasn't paying attention and I accidently touched the plug as it entered the socket.
The skin on my arm pealed off all the way up to my elbow.

Learning -
No matter how much I know, something always surprised me and it makes me happy to know there is still more to learn.

Purple -
My  new favorite color.
I change my favorite color at various points of my life. Old "favs" have been pink, grey, black, green, red, orange, teal and now purple.

Age -
I've accepted that I have to act a certain way in public, but I refuse to ever really "grow up." Grown ups don't have fun, they settle for what they think they should be instead of living life for who they are.

Horses -
9 out of 10 times when I tell someone I want to go horse back riding they think I mean something sexual - I really mean I want to go horse back riding. It's one of the most exhilarating things I've ever done and I should go more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment