Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What day is it?


Friday started my classes which consist of 4 hours on Friday night, and 8 hours on Saturday and Sunday - respectively. By the time I arrived home on Saturday I was out of it, so much so I think I cried the entire time I showered.

You know. Wash the hair. Wash the body. Wash the eyeballs.

About 2 hours after that I was sore.

Then yesterday (2 days later and still sore) was my boys 1 year birthday. WOOHOOO!
And now here I am trying to do homework but decided to organize a bit so I'm tired because I've been sitting in front of the computer for a long while - about 3.5 hours now - and I still have a bunch to do.

And I have no point
Nope
Not one

I'm just a little out of my mind and I have words like halasana and bhujangasana glued to my eyeballs. And I think I'm hungry, but I can't be because I had a big dinner and then I don't want to be because I had an anatomy lesson on Sunday and I know understand digestion and it grosses me out.

Just trust me when I say - DON'T EAT 4 HOURS BEFORE BED.
You'll thank me in your after life.

My original intent tonight was to blog about my theory on how Ni Hao Kai Lan is a propaganda tool being used by the Chinese to condition our youth so that when they finally invade our kids will understand them (this is something I like to tell my husband because I think I'm funny) But no.

Urdhva Mukha Svanasana

Yes - God Bless you too!

Oh mid-life crisis how you drove me to learn sanskrit!

OK! BREAK OVER! Time for some light reading about how to be a good teacher and um... yeah.
Like I said

nothing
I've got nothing...

GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment