Sunday, November 1, 2009

I don't even know what to call this posting... yup... brain is in off mode.





I had about 30 different things I planned on blogging about.
The ideas began to roll through my head last night when I fell asleep at 9:30 at night (with the time change) and then continued all day long.

I'd be bent forward in a standing forward bend, half concentrating on the fold, part on my breathing, and then ideas would trickle from one side of my head to the next...

And now here I am...
My brain is fried, I'm mentally and physically tired and all I can think of are the lists of things I need or want or think I should be doing right now, tomorrow, etc, etc, etc...

lost
in a sea
of mushy gray matter

Joan Osborne is running though my head because I heard "What if God was one of us" in class this morning, and for some reason the song decided to come back around now...
But I can't think of one of the thousand things I thought were so special that I needed to come on here and tell you about them...

Honestly, the only thing I can think this very moment is that my husband is snoring, which means regardless of how tired I am I won't be sleeping tonight, because when he snores I don't sleep.

So here I am
Dead to the world
Parts of me hurt that I didn't even know I had in my body
And all I can think is how I really want to go downstairs and red Light on Yoga, how I want to hide away and watch Fridays episode of SGU (my new favorite show) and how tomorrow I'm probably going to be so worthless it's not even a little bit funny... but you know what?

That's totally cool, because I feel like I have a purpose again

and that is worth all the pains, forgotten topics and sleepless nights on this planet...
it really, really is...

good night

No comments:

Post a Comment