Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tattoo session #3 and a HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU TOO!



The third stage of my tattoo is complete.

Yes. It hurt. I think my pain threshold has reached its limits. I will be waiting till next March to finish it, and I'm not joking even a little.

I'm going to go to be, because right now I don't have much to say. I keep starting and deleting blogs because I feel preaching and I'm not in a very preachy mood.

All I will say is this - tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I plan on watching the parade with my son, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and that you can be with the ones you love.

And even if you're not from the US - go celebrate being alive tomorrow - just for the hell of it. In my opinion every day should be a holiday. Why do we wait till we're told it's okay to celebrate?

I don't know either.

2 comments: