Thursday, December 3, 2009

just another day........


I think I'm getting sick.
What does that mean? It means that my glands are swollen and I've been wicked tired for the last 4 days with no good reason (no I'm not pregnant). Then today my throat is iffy, my nose suddenly is sore and feels clogged even though it's not...

I don't want to be sick! I have class the next TWO WEEKENDS!

Seriously. Bad timing.

But I'm not going to try to let it get the better of me. If I did then I'd have no time to do all that I need to do. (I should look at my "to do" list and see what those things are...)

I'm just swinging by here. My sons asleep and I have to get some yogi stuff into play. Meditation, etc.

I'm happy to report that I am still doing the whole "death meditation" even if it's mostly in my personal journal these days. And I recommend it to you.

Maybe I'll make a list later... hmm... or maybe I'll sleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment