Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sunshine and Lollipops!





I've been at a lost for words on here lately. I think I'm burnt out.
I've been writing - journal, stories, lots of homework... but when I come on here (besides to have mental breakdowns about the fact I can't seem to deal with all of the changes in my life) I don't know what to say.

I'll say this.
I'm cold - but it's December and I live in Ohio. No brainer. It's cold.
Most days I'm content and happy. Yes, I'm stressed out. Yes, I worry a lot, but I'm working on it. I know I can't control the world, and that I tend to be a control freak about things in my life, but I'm so much better.

I haven't been weepy in a while. At least not in destitute. I believe that my life is a gift and that one day I'll look back and laugh at all this nonsense that I made up and push onto myself.

Sunshine and lollipops.

I started thinking about this guy I used to be friends with - actually. Here is a little something weird that's been happening in my life. Lately I'll think about someone and then there they are. Maybe not on my door step, but like I was saying - I thought of this guy and in directly I heard about him today.

I haven't heard a thing about him in months. Indirectly or otherwise.

It's also happened with random things on television.

I keep having deja vu and I don't know why. Maybe I'm supposed to go there? Maybe I'm on the right path, like those banking commercials where the client follows the big green line... maybe that's what it is, my big green line...

The only thing I do know is that, beside the dealing with the control of things I CAN'T control, I think I've also accepted the fact that I make an ass out of myself - a WHOLE BIG bunch...

Which is nice.
It's nice to embrace yourself for who you are.

I'm working on starting two business - at the same time. Thats fun.
This lack of a job has made me stop and look around. I may not be here by choice, so I can either take the time to do what I want and have the life that I want - or - I can wallow and complain.

Yes - I excel in complaining... but what the hell!

Both business are yoga related - so if you're in the market for a yoga instructor you should email me, because soon I'll be one and YOU could be my student! But then again... you may know too much to look at me and not laugh.

And I mean that in the best way ever.

I painted my  toe nails a bit ago and now my feet are like blocks of ice attached to my legs! With that I'm going to go crawl into my bed and read something.

You - stay beautiful and be true to yourself.
And then, have a wonderful night!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment