Saturday, January 23, 2010

10 things that make me SMILE!


I'm totally stealing this from this blog and this blog who took it from this blog... oh... so many blogs...
This is a list, and I'm KNOWN for listing (so there was no stopping me), it's a list of things that make me smile! (in no order what so ever)


1. My son (may be cliche but he cracks me up)


2. August 24th 2001


3. homemade peanut butter chocolate fudge brownies


4. That smell of fresh air the first day it's warm enough to open every window and door in the house.


5. The feeling of soft cool sheets when I'm super tired


6. Yoga


7. Witch Hunter Robin (samurai champloo, big o, anime)


8. Knowing


9. A great movie


10. halloween

What are 10 things that make you happy? TELL ME!
kidding... :)

time to study!

4 comments:

  1. You had me at homemade peanut butter chocolate fudge brownies...

    Nice list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wish I could eat brownies every day... What a perfect world that would be...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Brownies, while in between those soft sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be a great way to spend any day off!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete