Friday, January 22, 2010

That little button is shameless... but desperate times my friends... desperate times...





I know it's shameless, but I keep applying for jobs and I keep coming up empty handed - so I thought, "Who's it going to hurt?" And the answer to that is no one - because if you don't want to click that button you do NOT have too! (but if you want to I say thank you a lot!!)

I could post pictures of my son to show you what its all for...





But that may be even more shameless... :-)

Like I've said 1 million times, this is just me being me - but if you think that deserves compensation for that - I'm not going to stop you!

XXOO!
-A

4 comments:

  1. FWIW, if I weren't in the same boat as you (ie - lack of funds) I would donate to your cause.

    I know it's not the same as actually donating, but I thought you would like to know that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does mean a lot!
    I know I'm not the only one in this boat, but it's the old "it never hurts to try" approach at life!

    you should post one on your site too! Seriously. Why not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LFMAO!

    I too would donate...But we are scraping by...And I really want to get away from these kids tonight...So I'll be donating to the sitter...Hey, if you ever want to bring the little guy over and watch the kids...That's a nice little extra cash for ya!

    I'll be playing the Mega Millions tonight...If I win...Which is my plan...I won't forget about you and B-Dub!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With all the stories I've heard about Little Beeze, I'm gonna pass! Lol!
    But I'll let you know if that ever changes!

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete