Sunday, January 3, 2010

too much to do and no time to do it - mostly cuz I'm lazy


Times keeps flying and I keep moving. I keep saying this, but I really mean it. I need to get organized. I'm not, not as much as I would like to be and it's starting to show.
I haven't accomplished much lately and it's starting to bother me. I have this bad habit of letting things distract me when I know that I shouldn't.

My house is a mess
I have a ton of homework
I haven't written anything in weeks
and I have a business meeting in about an hour and I'm not prepared.

Look world - this is what NOT to do... GOOD GOLLY!

I just got the boy down for a nap (I think) so now it's time to power prepare... Just like school all over again! Speaking of which, I really should do some homework too...

Fingers crossed I'll be back on here later... and that I'll find time to eat... and maybe shower... a shower would be nice...

2 comments:

  1. I have a lot to do today, but I'm putting it all off...I need a lazy day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back in school next weekend so I'm in freak out mode... lol!

    ReplyDelete