Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ash




We have this cat who is, by far, the most annoying animal on the whole entire planet. I think that the gods sent him to me to try my patience daily. He likes to sit outside my sons room and "meewww" at the top of his lungs. This, if you're in any way wondering, is him playing.

Good Golly Miss Molly - SHUT UP!

I've been up since 3:50. I don't know why. I just couldn't sleep. I'm assuming it's because we didn't turn the heat down last night, actually I'm going to go with that IS the very reason. I mean, my hair was damp when I woke up - which is gross.

After fighting with myself for a half hour I decided to come downstairs and get some work done. Most of my day today is going to be filled with remembering yogic things, and that leaves little time to work on business stuff. You would think the house would be silent at 4:30 in the morning but no - the damn cat is running around "meeww! meeewww! meeewwwwww!"

This is followed by "JESUS CHRIST! SHUT UP ASH!!"

Why won't he just shut up?
Why god! Why?!!!

Anyone want a cat?
please....

2 comments:

  1. This is why my kitties live outside! :p I can't stand sleeping hot either. I always have to turn the thermostat down past sixty several hours before bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have considered letting our kitties outside, but our neighbors don't much care for animals and I fear they would do something... it sounds extreme but it's sadly true.

    ReplyDelete