Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Life Won't Wait

I think that God created the coffee bean because he knew it would be a nice thing for me to sip on as I sit here pondering over what my day will involve.

Tonight I teach a class, than I have homework, grocery shopping, cleaning, writing and I'd like to read for a little bit. I should take a class but I don't see when I'll have time, plus I have to start meditating a bit more because, well, I just do.

The days are starting to grow longer, which is a lovely thing because I need to get stuff done. I need to stop freaking myself out and get stuff done.  I started today off with an awesome quote that just kind of fell into my lap. It's from JFK, "Once you say you're going to settle for second, that's what happens to you in life, I find."

With that said! I have too much to to right now in order to make damn sure that won't be happening to me. I mean, how else am I going to land the cover of Yoga Journal? Don't worry, I'll let you know about it on here first.

Golly! I'm going to be on the Yoga Journal cover, PLUS all my publicity about my books and then there's all of the traveling I'll be doing plus my beautiful home in SoCal - that you're ALL invited too! (and with my royalties from my book, I'll fly you and yours in).

There is no second place in our lives is there now?

Time to go be infamous!

No comments:

Post a Comment