Thursday, March 4, 2010

Be

before the end
there will come a time
when I am yours
and you are mine
we will see the light
we will know the truth
we will be together
endless timeless youth
we will be
we will be
we will be nothing
when the time grows short
and panic sets in
will you be right here
will you be my friend
will you be around
at all

I never can say

so I just sit here
and contemplate
whirl it around
what will I rate
and do I even want to
know in the
end

I fear the answer
is the same as before
and I close the windows
and every door
just to be as safe
as I can possible be
hidden away
but not trapped
I know what it's like
not to be free

I'd rather walk away
and just...

yes

before the end
there will come a time
when I am yours
and you are mine

but
right now
my head is
saying
no



No comments:

Post a Comment