Monday, March 8, 2010

monday

I just finished eating a homemade burrito. This is the third day of the same food.
I know what you're thinking... why?
And the answer is simple. I made enough food to feed six people and it was all for myself - SO - I'm going to be eating it for a while. Mostly I don't mind.

I like homemade burritos.

I've been working hard at getting my life together, the on going process of the last year or so is now cumulating and things should be at peace soon. Just have to keep working at it and then I can't really complain - because at least I tried, right?

Well, this is officially the shortest blog in this history of me - my son just woke up.
And that would be the shortest nap of his life...

lol... Oh well!
maybe I'll be back.
maybe I'll go read more of The Road.

maybe, maybe, maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment