Tuesday, March 2, 2010

the who and the what; the where and the when

Sometimes I think
about the who
and the what
the where
and the when
I grow sad because I didn't
do this or that
even though I realize
I didn't for a reason
even though I know
I'm not yet dead
there is still time
reasons always change
or just go
away

I think of the who
and the what
the where
and the when
I wonder what
it would have been like
I wonder what
and I close my eyes
tighter than you should
so the images popped
brighter
it all plays like a movie
from 1903
skipping and jumping
scratched to
high hell

and there it is
the who
and the what
the where
and the when

in faded black and white
cepitone with captions
in reflection of a
repetitively doomed life

thank god
those moments
pass
too



No comments:

Post a Comment