Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Eye Pillows!!

I'm selling some eye pillows! If you are at all interested please let me know.
The above picture is 2 of the ones I've made so far. The fabric is all retro and mostly floral, but I have blues, reds, purples and greens and I would be more than happy to show you fabric samples!

The Retro pillows are only $8 (plus S+H) and I'll have some soon that are fancy - made from a faux silk and scented with lavender buds. (fabric below) The fancy faux silk ones will be $15.



If you are at all interested you can just leave a message below, email me, or find me on twitter.

The pillows are great for meditation and your yoga practice, or simply for resting during the day! I will have more scents coming soon - rose, camomile & possibly Jasmine.

If you know someone who may be interested - please pass this info on!

Thanks!!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment