Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hey you there! Yes you!! How are you doing?

Life. It just kinda comes at you and when you least expect it then throws you into a whirlwind of chaos.

Or is that just me?

Here's the short version. With the move closing in and some people just not taking it well, (by not taking it well I mean wrapping themselves in a over sized fluffy blanket of denial, finding a fun set of rose colored goggles and shoving their fingers in their ears chanting "Twinkle, twinkle little star" while they dance a jig - which is totally sane) it has only added to the stress of life. See, we have "home" issuses, but if you own a home - you have issues. It's just the way it is. "We should by a house!" "Yes, we should buy a money trap that will suck up all of our time and money in up keep"

The American Dream burns brightly as more people are homeless and more homes are peopless... OK. I shouldn't complain. We could have it much worse. I know this.

So I made a deal with God - you know, cuz that's what you do with God. You figure out forms of bribery. People have been doing it for thousands of years - you should give it a go. But I think the deal is sweet. I told "him" that if he gives me the money to pay off and fix the house I'll rent it to someone who really needs a place for their family for cheap so they can get back on their feet again.

I think it is a swell idea. But then again, I still think a lot of things that are overly juvinele are swell ideas and I know every word to Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure so maybe I should take a step back... take a look around...

In the end I'm stressed. SO! Meatless Monday - I love you. I miss you. I'll come back to you, I promise!
And poetry! I miss you I love you and I'm not feeling very inspired these days...
OH, and my 50 things I'm gonna do in a year off my Life List (which sounds much better than "bucket list) I'll be starting this week - but chances are I won't get to post the list for a bit because I don't have it on my computer.

And I'm stressed.
Did I mention that?

Back to the God thing for a second. So, I made the deal, or I've babbled to the open air, pleading and begging, for this idea to come to fruition and the other day BAM things get to getting. Seems we will be getting a new roof. Seems the amount of damage that hail storm caused our house back in May way enough to get a helping hand. Maybe the big guy is listening!!!!!?

To each his/her own, right?

Where am I going with this. Well, this my friend, is the worse apology for not blogging in the ENTIRE WORLD! I'm going to try to get back at it. I'm also going to try to get back at writing, but for now I'm going to go meditate. Om Sat Nam!!

Here's an old poem I found in my journal. I don't want you to think I don't care about poetic emotional instability. I am emotional instability. No damn it, I'm stable. Flightly, maybe - but stable none the less.

Please enjoy the poem! And life! I'll be back soon - with a list...

I see you with the world
in your eyes
and I wonder what it
really is
A lighting issue
a ray of sun light
it must be a lie
that I know
because
I'm not the one
that put it there.

ah... honesty

we all want to be the light

(secretly I want to be a sleep - nite)


No comments:

Post a Comment