Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I love music! I really, REALLY love music.I do :)

I love music, but I'm sure you may know that if you've read my blogs more than just this once - if not - I love music. It's the greatest invention of man. It is a ball of everything and it makes you smile and it makes you cry and it makes you so damn giddy that all you can do is smile and smile and smile over and over and over.

I was in a bad mood all morning and then I just started listening to some great tunes and now I'm just a thousand smiles and how can I not be? I have the coolest kid as a son - a pretty rad husband - it's TUESDAY and in 4 days its CHRISTMAS!! Then 2011 is coming at us next and that is just another thing that should make us all smile. Why?

Every day is a second chance.
Every new year is a new life.

LOVE LIFE!
LIVE LIFE!

DANCE!!

I can't wait for the world and why should I wait? It's right there for me to look at and yes, there are things that suck and there are terrible things just lurking in the shadows, but if you look at life like that... why lurk?

How can you not love the honesty of a great song? How the lyrics roll over time signatures, flat and sharp notes, break downs, bridges and harmonies. How can you not love something that is about as simple as breathing.

Find something you love, right now, for me. Find something you love even if you can't touch it - bring it to your mind and I don't care if it's an object, person - a noun or a verb - love it. Love it for this moment in honest just. Don't expect, don't attach, don't relate - just think about how you love it, them, that thing.

I could sit for hours and do nothing but listen to music.
That and read.
Read, write, listen, play, cook and eat - add some travel and that is the best life I could hope for. Then taking all of that and grabbing the coolest kid ever and my rad husband.... awesome.

MAY YOU ALL HAVE THE BEST HOLIDAY SEASON YOU'VE EVER HAD! MAY YOU BE AROUND / NEAR ALL THOSE YOU LOVE - BE IT IN YOUR HEART OR YOUR HOUSE.

HOW EVER YOU CELEBRATE, ENJOY!

aryn


No comments:

Post a Comment