Monday, January 31, 2011

And this is where I am... for now!

Life.
I like to complain about it.
I like to hide from it... it finds me! EVERY time...

Life...
I made a whole speech about how I don't plan on making this blog into something specific and I still really don't but seeing that it is a direct reflection of what is going on in my life it's hard to not float in and out of different ideas and things I'm interested in.

Writing.
This is an obvious thing. I'm a blogger - that means I love to write. I do.

Food.
I should weigh close to 500lbs - but god knows moderation is the key.

Mom & Wife.
Guarantee to be my two biggest jobs from here till forever.

Yoga....
This month will be my big yoga month. First I start a yoga program called Rock 'n Roll Yoga and the other thing is 28 days of yoga - in a row. A challenge. Can I do it? Can I be the yogi that yogi-ifies my life?

We shall see... Tomorrow I will kick my own butt and I'll keep writing and being a mom who likes to eat too much and enjoys being married to my hubby... That said... I'm going to go snuggle up with the mister right now!

Wishing you all a great night!
And if you're interested in Rock 'n Roll Yoga check out my other site... www.arynyoungless.com

BYE!


2 comments: