Sunday, January 9, 2011

my non-existent blogging life.

How is it possible that it's over a week after the new year and this is the first I've blogged? This makes me very sad. I work a lot.

I went from work 3 days a week and an occasional thursday to working 5 days, and almost every thursday - all day. I know I need to do it but I hate it. I don't like being away from my son and he doesn't like being away from me. The nights that I work I can't even walk into the kitchen without him crying for me.

I know in part it's the terrible twos, but at the same time, I decided a long time ago that I want to be home with him. I plan on that being the case when we move. I want to raise my son how I was, how my husband was.

I have work to do and that means I have to neglect my beloved blog yet again - but soon I will have more time and then you'll just be sick off all my crazy posts now won't you?

Miss blogging, but I still love you all!

xxoo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment