Back on February 16th, which really wasn't that long ago, but I'm feeling a bit behind the times on this... Anyway, back on the 16th http://hungrigyrl.blogspot.com/ awarded me a Stylish Blogger Award! And let me tell you - that kinda made my whole week! :)
But by becoming a stylish blogger there are some rules! They are
1. You must link back to the person who gave you the award to let them know you accept.2. You must share 7 things about yourself (which are located below after my list)
3. Pass the award on to 15 recently discovered bloggers and let them know about the award.
Giving and receiving awards is always fun. It let's you know your readers appreciate you and just makes your day! It also gives you the opportunity to let special bloggers out there know how much you enjoy reading them! Hope you are all having a lovely Tuesday. Here are some blogs I have recently started reading, you should check them out!
7 Things about me!
1. Besides the 15 people I listed I read these four blogs too:
I follow them and read them because I love their blogs, I've been reading them since I created this blog (nearly 2 years ago) and The BEEZE is one of my oldest friends!
2. I'm vegan. I like to talk about being vegan, but I try to come from the "Health" side of the story rather than the real reason I'm vegan - "Animal Cruelty". I don't approach people with that angle often because most seem to see the villagers carrying pitch forks and torches. And that really is never a good opening argument. I just like animals a WHOLE bunch. They're smushy....
3. I'm married and have 1 child and I love it better than I ever remotely liked being childless.
4. I love words. When I was 13 I was obsessed with the word Omni and I still think it's kinda cool.
5. I wanted to be a fighter pilot until I was 7. It was 1983. Two things changed that - First my uncle made me aware that woman couldn't be fighter pilots in the American Arms Forces (because they were overly lame and sexist - which I think they kinda still are at times) and I got my first set of glasses... Impair vision is a no-no. I'm pretty sure I wrote a poem about it and how let down I was that I would never be a pilot - but hey - it led me to writing!
7. I feel that #6 was a bit of a copout so I think I may have to write a #8.
8. I'm a yoga teacher and it's the coolest job I ever had because I get to help people. I get to help people slow down, to relax and to find who they are inside. AND I get to listen to cool music when I do it.
9. <- because #7 was a copout too - I've given up smoking, drinking, I'm down to 1 cup of coffee a week and I'm fine with that - but the idea of giving up chocolate makes me into a stereo-type and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Thank you again Hungrygirl for the Stylish Blogger Award! Have a great week!