Sunday, March 20, 2011

20 Delicious Vegan Meals that DON'T SUCK!

Seriously. Being a vegan doesn't mean my food tastes like cardboard. If you can't cook, you can't cook - it doesn't mean you don't eat meat...

Titles like that just irk the hell out of me!

Today I woke up super earl and stayed in bed till past 7am. It was like a holiday. In the time I laid in bed I made the decision to work on my book and to set up some yoga events. Yes, I'd like to branch out more and yes, if someone comes along and offers me a job that pays more and would help us move I'm in, but I need to get this book done.

It's been a year.

Come on!

So that is what I'll be doing.
That and starting to pack. I'll be sure to post the numerous garage sales we will be having!! MONTHLY!

But for now I have to figure out dinner so I can go to the store and buy what I need before going to the library and borrowing me some Bon Jovi.

Just because I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment