Sunday, May 1, 2011

To an amazing night, filled with happiness and apple crisp!

There is a terrible amount of pressure we put on ourselves as writers. There is a terrible amount of pressure we put on ourselves as humans.

In general we sit around and screw with our own heads. Fun, ain't it?

Ah life! How we get so overly involved we forget to look both ways and walk into traffic, at rush hour. That's seriously bad stuff!

As I've previously stated, I'm a tad over the whole put myself down crap and have been living on this larger than life fan my ego stream of sunshine. It's much nicer than throwing myself into traffic. Some may find it annoying but over all, can't say I care. I get more done this way and that is extra nice!

So here I am. Typing away. Watching a little BSG while I finish up some work and then in a wee bit of time I shall be ignoring the internet and everything else. Oh how I love writing. The longer I think about it the more I realize I get butterflies in my belly when I realize I will be alone with my words. Almost like a stolen kiss and just as yummy.

I'm off! May you have an amazing night!

2 comments:

  1. I love writing too. I actually would love to have one day where I can play around with my blog for hours. I'm always rushing to get the kids to bed, and then get myself to bed so I can get up early and work out before work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life has a nasty way of getting in the way... I understand that. I find myself playing the "What am I willing to cut out of my life" game. Today marks the first day of finishing my book - that was the decision I made last night.

    When I first started writing, giving things up was hard and I would figure out a way to justify not giving up anything - and as you would predict my writing suffered. Now I just know in my heart what I want and that's to finish my book.

    There are things that will (obviously) stay. Job, child, husband and bills - everything else (even this blog) will be set a side for a while. I need to do this. :)

    Thanks for stopping by! I hope one day you get the time to play with your blogs for hours!

    -A

    ReplyDelete