Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Vegetarian week, yoga, moving, life, life, life - it never stops.

I'm listening to my son sing a phonics song. The voice says "R-R-Ring" and he says, "M-M-Mom" regardless. I have to say, my son makes me feel like a celebrity on days! lol.

I've spent the last few months working on organizing 5 days of event in my little home town of Lakewood to help promote vegetarian and vegan lifestyles. Excited and tired - it's only a few weeks away now and I feel there is more to be done but I'm pretty sure I'm over reacting, like I do so well. Life works out so I'm attempting to practice letting go and just letting things be.
It's a hard lesson, but I know I need to do this because I'm tired of driving myself crazy.
It sucks.
Plus it's hard to find time to be twenty shades of crazy any more. Who has the time? Between VegWeek, yoga, family, writing, and a social life I'm happy to have time to sleep and eat - because I like to eat.

Everyday is a new adventure of working on the house, packing another box, checking the bank to make sure we're actually saving and not spending too much... Yesterday I spent over 6 hours outside weeding, digging, cleaning and trying to get the yard to looks like something other than a pile of crap, and then I taught two classes back to back. I'm a wee tad sore today, but it's a good sore, just like last night was good sleep.

I was sad that I didn't get to write, but I was so wiped out writing wasn't really on the agenda. After work I came home, ate, hung out with my husband for close to 30 whole minutes and passed out. I didn't even read - which is way weird for me these days. I read the last two books of the Hunger Game's series, Sit Down and Shut up, and I'm working on one of the Ranger Apprentice series books... I read 5 pages and couldn't concentrate any more. So the idea of writing was not an option.

Later I'll work on it, but first it's early so I need to get things in order - organizing the day of handing out fliers, more yard work, and who knows - but I'll tell you this. It's worth it.

at least I think so

No comments:

Post a Comment