Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Process

The process of getting ready to move is just that - a process.

When we bought this house 3 years ago we did so under the assumption we would be here for the long haul. Grade School, Middle School and High School - sitting put as our little guy packed up and went off to college. There would be birthdays and graduations with summers in between - all the while we would make progress on turning this house into the home we wanted.

The we decided to move and now we're turning our home into the house you want. Yes, I'm talking to you.

My husband painted over the weekend and I've been cleaning feverishly trying to unload all those things I'd get to "one day" because one day is here and it's not 3000 miles away. No siree bob... no.

This weekend brings the garage sale, and that means after I work tonight I will come home and help my husband sort out our holiday items. These are the "big" sellers. I work till 9pm so it'll be a late one.

We're also holding the 50/50 raffle for gas money - button will be up in a bit - the drawing will be held on Labor Day.

Besides that I'm just out of my mind. Trying to edit as everything else progresses has been difficult. I'll make it two days and on the 3rd I fall asleep on the couch, but I'm going to keep going. I've also read some books that I plan on posting about on here. Never really been book review kinda person, but hey! Why not?

So I'm off! Thank you for continuing this journey with me as I lose my mind and move 3000 miles away from Cleveland. And just so you know Clev, it's not you... it's me.

Aryn

No comments:

Post a Comment