Wednesday, June 8, 2011

So you wanna move!

CHANGE IT ALL! Yes, that's the ticket.

We met with the realtor last night and now have a boat load of house work to do. Painting, rearranging, throwing away piles and piles of crap (which we needed to do any way because who wants to drive 3000 miles with piles of crap we don't want or need?) and more painting.

Plus I'm editing my book, which I should be doing this very second, but I woke up and my hips on fire! I must have slept extra weird because it hurts. It even hurts to just sit here and type these lovely little letters to you. But you know what??

I'm gonna work through it because there is so much to do and I'm excited for it. I've learned in the past few weeks that I'm blessed. I have people in my life who are wonderful. People who are encouraging and supportive and a blessing and with them I know we can make this happen.

I think I may have to post some before and after photos on here...

AND I'M OFF! Have a merry wednesday!!

Aryn

No comments:

Post a Comment